Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This and that..

No interesting messages in my email today and I didn't have a good day's sleep. I don't think I like night shift that much. I just want to go home and sleep right now. To hell with work. I'm tired. I'm sleepy, my eyes and head hurts. I miss my bed at home in Iligan. I don't like my bed at the boardinghouse. It's too narrow. I miss my mamsy and popsy, I miss my house, I miss my brother. I wanna go home and never come back. No, I don't mean that... If Gigi isn't here, I wont waste a thought on staying in Cebu. I want a vacation... in Iligan. I want to eat home cooked meals, vegetable soup and monggo soup, my favorite. I miss watching cable tv and movies that I like. I want to sleep late at night and wake up late in the afternoon trying to finish a book. I want to do nothing, think of nothing and eat everything I crave for.

What makes a man happy?

What makes me happy? Right now, everything I mentioned above... but truly, what makes us truly happy and content and never wish for anything anymore? Maybe men are not supposed to have that, maybe wanting something is part of being what we are as human beings. So, I wish I'm not human. Because I feel guilty on wanting many more things when I have more than enough of my share of God's blessings and there are people out there who dont have anything.

cheers..

No comments: