Thursday, June 29, 2006

My hero..

Watched superman with Gigi last night.. I thought it was just an hour and forty minutes long but turned out I was looking at the movie length for Scary Movie. Got late for a meeting.. barely got there on time.

Anyways, no regrets. Even if we had no budget for movie watching, Superman was so sexy that I didnt mind spending money we barely can afford, hahaha! I have a new ultimate crush, sorry Channing Tatum, sorry Gigi, you're being replaced...

This is him. Ooohh..be quiet my heart, sigh..




I downloaded the Superman wallpaper and saved it as desktop background so I can drool over Superman everytime I see the desktop...

I wish I were Lois Lane..! Lucky her! Some gals just have the luck! I hate her.



oh well, so long.. have a very important urge to do... dream and drool over the image on my desktop... sigh.. Superman.. save me..

Haha! Gigi will kill me...

cheers..

No comments: