Monday, October 16, 2006

Finding Nemo

Judging from the comments of friends from the previous post, I think I'm better at writing sad stories.. I'd love to make one right now, but I'm not in the mood. And honestly, I dont think I can take that too much drama anyways. I guess, there's a little of Kathleen in me when it comes to matters of the heart. Too emotional and too sensitive.

Well anyways, I had a great weekend. One of the best. Patrick invited us to his joint bithday celebration with one of their kaberks. We went island hopping at Mactan Island and snorkelled at the fish sanctuary. Needless to say, I enjoyed it a lot, first one to jump in the water.

I really didn't know how to snorkel, even wore the gear upside down with Sam-sam as witness. I know.. I'm ignorant. But with little practice and practically doing gums-to-gums with the previous user of the snorkel, I managed.

There were a lot of fishes! Blue fishes and brown fishes and red fishes and striped fishes and big fishes and tiny fishes and medium fishes and other fishes. Did I mention there were a lot of fishes? There were a lot of fishes! hehehehhe..

We fed them pieces of bread and schools of them went attacking them in just minutes. It was cool and it was scary at the same time. Specially when the big ones went to the crumbs. Much like a piranha movie.

I loved swimming there. I'll bully Gigi to bring me there again. Even if it means he has to paddle, hahaha. Really, I would love to go there again. Next time, I'll come prepared. I'll bring my own snorkel so I wont have to put something in my mouth that comes from other swimmers, I'll bring sunscreen lotion so I wouldn't be as red as I am now, maybe a pair of fins for my feet would be cool.. hehe.

I want to go to the fishes.. huhuhuhuhu.. I want to find Nemo..
Charness. Hehehe.

cheers..

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I ENVY YOU ALL!!! Di ko kabalo mo-swim! WAAAAA!!!!!