Monday, April 24, 2006

This and that...Again

I'm writing now because I have time (yey, it's a miracle)... unlike my previous entries which I made time to write because I had the urge.. :) well anyways, these are what has happened lately:

My friends had a well-deserved night out 2 weeks ago and we had a blast! We went to a videoke bar and they sang, hehe.. I just sat there and hid behind Gigi's armpit so I couldn't sing.. I'm terrible, believe me, and I'm proud to admit it. End of discussion.

After videoke, we went to a disco bar and I observed some "worldly" happenings that shocked my innocent senses.. hehe.. and it's funny to see hero getting drunk! oohh.. poor baby...

Then, I went home to Iligan for Lent. There's no place like home..ever. Missed my mom, my popsy and bro.. missed everything. I dont know if I'm ever staying in Iligan for good. Like settling there and raise a family. It makes me sad because the more I think about it, the more unlikely it seems. I know I can never have the kind of job and salary in Iligan that I'm enjoying here in Cebu. It's amazing how jobs can be a major factor why people migrate. Hmm.. no. If you think about it, it's the ONLY reason why we all leave home.. Oh well, that's the truth, that's life.. so okey, whatever.

And finally, I had my hair fixed, and its fixed alright. You've got to see it!hehe.. yup, im not bragging.. I endured a lot to have this hair rebonded. I threw away more that a thousand pesos for "just hair" for some people, I stayed put and smiled when auntie pulls hard on my hair. It hurt! And, I didn't wet my hair for three days.. Yup yup yup.. I still didn't have a decent bath since saturday... hehe.. I hope it stays this way, my hair I mean... (Of course I take baths!)

And yeah, Carlos had his son baptized last sunday and it was nice...:) the food was great. the best. And we watched She's the Man on DVD. It was the best movie of the year.. It was funny and the guy was so sexy and seductive and MALE... Raw MALE. hahaha.. if you know what i mean... he's my new ultimate crush, Channing Tatum (weird name, but never mind).. sorry Gi, hehehehe.

That's all... im brain freezed (about Channing... *ooohh, you make me shiver) on what to write right now... so, till next time.

cheers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »